SPClive provides Quality and Supply Chain Managers with the ability to thoroughly analyze and drill-down into elements that influence product quality. The system provides the means for running reliable statistical analyses in order to reach more informed and well-grounded quality and process control related organizational decisions based on quality measurements directly from the suppliers’ manufacturing floor.
Why use SPClive for Supplier Quality Management?
- Arrive at operational conclusions and insights based on integrated quality measurement outputs from your suppliers.
- Seamlessly receive quality data from your suppliers with a click of a button.
- Assess quality levels for Assemblies and Parts produced by different suppliers.
- Analyze your suppliers’ manufacturing process based on process capability goals.
- Suppliers utilize the software and can greatly improve manufacturing quality using real time detection and resolution of quality issues directly at the plant floor long before lots are shipped.
- Identify top performing and underachieving suppliers based on an operational supplier scorecard using the percentage of critical parameters that are adhering to the goal set by your company.
- Unlimited filtering options enable in-depth analysis and drill-down capabilities into your suppliers’ quality data.
- We believe in software-as-a-service based on a cloud deployment without having to take any action on your part. This way, you don’t have to maintain IT infrastructure, the software can be accessed on any computer and all upgrades and updates are built into our offering and are effectively managed on our end.
- Option to consolidate data from different databases using dedicated connections to ERP systems including Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning.
What Clients Say:
“SPClive is a unique real time SPC software. The biggest added value for me is the ability to automatically integrate quality data from our various suppliers located across the globe, analyze it and generate insights on how to improve the production and the quality of our products.”
Simcha Badanes HW Quality Procurement & Supply Chain, Indigo Division, Hewlett Packard
For more information, please visit: http://spclive365.com/